Sunday, December 7, 2014

John Madden's Stew

Someone asked me if I had a good beef stew and I remembered this one that I used to make a long time ago.  I don't know why I stopped making it. It is still very good.  We had it while watching the football game.


  JOHN MADDEN'S STEW 
    1/2 t. pepper 
    1/4 t. salt 
    2 1/2 lb. round steak (cut into 1/2"cubes) 
    2-3 T oil 
    2 Lg. onions, chopped 
    2 Sm. bell peppers, chopped 
    2 stalks celery, chopped 
    1 Lg. clove garlic, chopped 
    3 Lg. carrots, chopped 
    4 Med. potatoes, cubed 
    1 Sm. turnip, chopped 
    1 Sm. rutabaga, chopped 
    3 cans Swanson beef broth 
    5-6 drops Tabasco sauce (more or less to taste) 
    1/8 t. leaf savory, crumbled 
    1/8 t. leaf marjoram, crumbled 
    3 T. parsley, chopped 

    Fry meat. Remove. Saute' onion, pepper, celery, and garlic 10 minutes. Place those veggies
    into a stew pot and add carrots, potato, turnip, rutabaga, broth , Tabasco, savory, and

    marjoram. Bring to boil, add meat. Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours! 

1 comment:

  1. I've also played the NFL for a extended time and bought Madden Coins on several sites. So many web-sites are seriously dazzling. The very first point I think about when purchasing coins is security, because the acquire process requires our private information. Despite the fact that most internet websites are audited, it really is nonetheless necessary to confirm clearly before the transaction to avoid the danger of our account becoming blocked. Secondly, I believe the delivery time is extremely critical. If I choose to stay within the game for a long time, it's as well poor, so I'll pick out the delivery time is rapidly, so that the expertise will probably be pleasant. I've experienced slow delivery instances before, and it genuinely disappointed me.
    After accumulating some practical experience, I believe I can advise you a good internet site, EZMUT. Not only me, but additionally lots of good friends around me obtain madden coins on this site, and their critiques are extremely higher. Their trading atmosphere is quite secure, and I am very relieved that the timely delivery time allows me to acquire the madden coins in the initially time. EZMUT enables me to get far more fun inside the game. Along with these two points that I care about most, their customer support can also be terrific. On-line service is obtainable 24/7. At any time, when I do n't comprehend, I can communicate with customer support. Appreciate the entire procedure. excellent luck.

    ReplyDelete