Friday, February 17, 2023

Food from the Mexican market near-by.


 I saw a recipe that said "Traditional Irish Beef Stew".  Hmm, I thought traditional Irish stew was made with lamb so I looked up other recipes and saw one that said it was traditional and used beef and looked really good.  By the time I got back from the store with the ingredients, I realized it was too late to finish it today. I got everything ready and it's in a pot in the fridge to be finished tomorrow.  In the meantime Charlie went to the near-by Mexican grocery store that also have cooked food and marinated and ready to cook food.  He got some fried rice, refried beans, a couple of sauces and these chicken legs which I cooked on the grill.  He also got some Mexican tacos, not like Taco Bell at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment