Monday, October 4, 2021

Whisky marinated steak and


Several years ago, Charlie, Cassie and I were at a restaurant and she ordered Whisky Marinated Steak.  She gave us each a bite and it was good.  I had never thought it was a good idea to  marinate a good steak before.  A while later, I tried it at home and Cassie said it was very close.  Today I tried it a second time.  I also did Pioneer Woman's twice baked potato.  She kept apologizing for how much butter, sour cream and cheese she added, but I kept thinking it wasn't enough, especially the cheese. The salad dressing was the China Coast recipe


Whisky Marinated Steak

The STEAK was rib eye cut rather thick and marinated for 4 hours in 1/2 C. packed brown sugar, 1/2 C. bourbon, 1/3 C. soy sauce, 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon Tabasco and 1 C. water.

After 4 hours, I dried it, salt and peppered  it and grilled it outside.  



Pioneer Woman Twice baked potatoes recipe was cut down to one potato (2 servings)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment