Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thai-Style Korean Short Ribs

That was the title of the recipe but I had some pork loin ribs and decided to try them. I cut them apart and cooked them like steaks.  Next time I should try smoking them whole long and slow fork a few hours.  Charlie said they were really good and so I think I'll try them on the smoker next time I pick up baby backs or even other ribs.

Marinade
1/3 C. peeled and grated fresh ginger
1/4 C. minced garlic
2/3 C Soy sauce ( I used half black soy and half regular soy sauce)
1/2 C. sesame oil
3 T. sugar
1 T. ground white pepper

1 1/2 lbs. beef short ribs, cut into 1/2- inch slices across the bones


4 green onions, cut lengthwise into strands
2 T. toasted sesame seeds

Cut ribs apart and marinate 1 hours.  Let set at room temperature 30 minutes.

Cook over very high heat on the grill. Garnish with green onions and sesames seeds.  Served with steamed rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment