Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stroganoff dinner made with hamburger. I won't make this recipe again.

My dinner tonight was so so. I made a hamburger stroganoff dinner. It was basically onions, garlic and mushrooms sauteed in butter, add and brown ground beef, add a can of cream of chicken, simmer for about ten minutes, stir in a cup of sour cream and add the cooked pasta. it was kind of bland, needed extra salt and pepper. I also made a salad with mixed baby greens, cherry tomatoes and croutons and roasted some Carnival squash dressed with salt and pepper and then I heated about two tablespoons of maple syrup, two tablespoons of butter and a half a teaspoon of peanut butter until melted together and spooned it over the squash.  Squash dressing was my own concoction and we liked it a lot. I'll do that again for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment