Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Honey Mustard Chicken

I went to Hen House Market today and got a chicken, Duroc pork tenderloin and some beef short ribs. I asked if they had any ribs because I didn't see any.  The butcher went in the back and came out with about a three pound slab. I asked if he could cut them across the bone about a quarter inch thick. He said, "you mean like for Korean BBQ?"  I said exactly.  Charlie is going to make the BBQ and use the pork for Bahn Mi sandwiches in the next few days.  I made Honey Mustard Chicken with the breasts and crispy fried chicken with the legs, thighs and wings.  We had them with Swiss Chard and rice. I used Mozzarella and American cheeses instead of the cheddar cheeses called for in the original recipe which I made some time in the recent past and posted the recipe here previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment