Sunday, June 2, 2013

Smoked sausage and ribs

Cassie and her sister were planning to spend the day with their brother whom they had never met before yesterday.  He flew in from NY for the weekend.  So I was just planning to cook for Charlie and myself. I got a slab of Duroc baby backs and 4 pineapple brautwurst sausages to smoke outside in the smoker.  Cassie and all were there when I got back from the store and when they saw what I was making, Cassie's sister said she was going to be here for dinner too.  Then they left to do something for a couple of hours.. I ran to the store and got another slab and some more brats.  The other store had what they called St. Louis ribs but they were not fully trimmed and did not have nearly as much meat on them but that was OK because I needed them to cook as quick as the baby backs.  Everything came out pretty good, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment