Friday, October 20, 2017

Chicken Parmigiana



I baked some bread in the steam oven, made chicken Parmigiana, cooked green beans for 5 minutes in the Instant Pot and was getting ready to make linguine with a cheese and cream sauce when I saw that blue box of macaroni and decided what the heck, I have made enough stuff from scratch, Charlie likes the stuff and I don't care one way or the other right now.  Charlie said the 5 minute IP green beans were really good and tasted a lot like grandma used to make.

I used the same seasoning on the chicken that I did on the pork chops a few days ago except added some garlic powder and rosemary and left of the pork chop sauce.

The green beans went in the Instant Pot with some water and salt and i timed it for 5 minutes from the time the pressure cooker went on then turned it off and after a few minutes, released the pressure and served them with salt and chopped cooked bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment