Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chuck Roast that is sooo easy


So easy. This recipe was given me by a friend and I served it with mashed potatoes, made a gravy with the juices from the roast and also did some garlic toast.  Garlic was cooked in butter, then bread was added to the pan to soak up and brown in the garlic butter.  I though I had more peas but that was all there was. I guess you could call it a pea garnish. LOL



IMAGES STOLEN BY PHOTOBUCKET


Italian Beef Pot Roast (Crock Pot)
1 - Chuck Roast
1 pkg. Brown Gravy Mix (dry)
1 pkg. Ranch Dressing Mix (dry)
1 pkg. Italian Dressing Mix (dry)
Open and mix all the packages of dry mixes. Put chuck roast into the crock pot (no need to sear or brown), sprinkle all the dry mix on top, pour 1/2 c. water around edges, cover and cook on low for 8 - 12 hours (or high for 4 - 6 hours). 

No comments:

Post a Comment